Ride for Macmillan Cancer Support
Macmillan are the Women Tour of Scotland’s official charity partner and by joining their team you’ll be changing the lives of people with cancer.
Join Team Macmillan
Each year approximately 32,000 people in Scotland hear the life changing news that they’ve got cancer. We need to be there to support them all at the point of diagnosis. At the moment, we can’t but with your pedal power we’re aiming to raise £60,000 which could fund a Macmillan nurse for over 1 year.
There are lots of brilliant benefits to riding for Macmillan.
- Free entry to the ride. You can choose either 70 miles or 30 miles and we ask for a pledge to fundraise return.
Ride the Tour 70 – £250
Ride the Tour 30 – £150
- The feelgood factor. The endorphin rush you get when you crossed the finish, combined with knowing you’re changing lives is a feeling like no other.
- Unrivalled support. We’ve been leading the way in charity cycling for years so we know what it takes to get you to your fundraising and cycling goals and we’ll be right there with you the whole way.
- Cycling jersey. Show off your colours on ride by receiving a free jersey when you meet your pledge.
How to register
- Select your distance on the entry form
- Set up your JustGiving page
- Receive your welcome email and get started
Got your own place?
If you’ve got your own place in the event we’d love to have you on our team. Just get in touch with us, you’ll still get all the benefits but you can raise as much as you like.
If you have any questions you can contact Macmillan’s fundraising team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org